My Blog List

Friday, May 21, 2010



So, I'm pretty torn. I've got a pretty tough decision here, so you have to help. Sunday is the Chesapeake Bay Blues festival. The plan has been to go for a really long time. Tickets were $40 and Chuck Berry is headlining. Wow! Sounds like I should go, right? But now, tickets are off-sale until the day of, when they will be $65. Additionally, it's supposed to thunderstorm all day. This changes things...so first it was $40 for a day swimming and playing in the sun (and seeing CB!!!, obviously) now it's sitting in the rain all day waiting for chuck berry or just showing up and watching CB in the rain, for $65!!! All the while, the Lost series finale extravaganza is sunday night and that's starting to look pretty appealing. What do you think we should do?

3 comments:

Adam said...

I voted for Lost, but I saw Chuck Berry once and it was great.

Also, he may not be around for very long.

But I still voted for Lost, I'm just trying to make it more difficult for you.

Riley said...

Chuck dude, duh. Think if you told chuck why you weren't going. He would think its a really stupid reason. Jhonny B
Good dude!!

b rendan said...

Ask Jacob.

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty