My Blog List

Thursday, May 13, 2010

All sorts of things...
1) Fast Charles' Power Hour

Charles has been podcasting, and it is awesome. Each episode is one full hour of sweet country tunes (Real country music, the awesome kind). You can download them right off his blog, here.

2) Gay Marriage

Laura Bush supports it. That's pretty awesome. This graph is also interesting. It's nice to see that a lot of the bigots in this country will die soon. Sorry if that's mean.


3) Organic Chemistry

I passed it motherfuckers! Maybe even got a B. And I never will study it again.

4) Northern Lights

Stop drooling, Danny and Billy...I'm talking about the real Northern Lights. Can you believe this?

4 comments:

Adam said...

that's a real picture!?? (northern lights)

Bill said...

Northern Light

Bill said...

that will be the name of my first beer

Kevtron said...

I don't think it's mean or wrong to be happy that old hateful bastards are on their way out.

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty