My Blog List

Monday, January 25, 2010

What the heck?


So, what's up with this?? Last I remember, this guy wrote Oh, Inverted World and it was a great album. I haven't listened to it in years, but I'm still pretty sure it's awesome. And this garb sounds like Citizen Cope making out with Rufus Wainwright. (Don't get me wrong, I'm with anyone in the Wainwright family.) I think this may be a little too WRNR friendly. This may just be a little funny. And I'm not even afraid to admit that the outro (at 3:00) is quite enjoyable, albeit corndogish. I just want a perfect pop song, sung in an interesting voice. James Mercer is probably a dick.

You know who didn't try to fool anyone with a really amazing album? John Mayer. Now when I hear this on the radio, not only am I not mad, I am delighted. John Mayer is no dick. He's just a good guy. He's got a good sense of humor too. I'll even go so far as to say I like this video. So, who says I can't listen to this?? Anyone else down?

3 comments:

b rendan said...

i like a lot of suspect music, but i can't support this. sorry wiley.

alfa foxtrot said...

you know i'm with you. i still think you're a music snob though

Sterling Alexander Schlegel said...

yeah dude. you know im down

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty