My Blog List

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So i couldn't find a newspaper in my building today, so I walked next door into the engineering building to find one. I didn't find one...but I did find a building that was built 500 years in the future. It's insane!!! My buildings were built in the 60s maybe, probably earlier. This shit is from the future. The first two rooms I passed were: Advanced Robotics and Virtual Reality Lab. Then I found the lobby where people were sitting on fucking floating chairs. HOVER CHAIRS!!!

I found these sweet pictures on the engineering website. Their banner seriously reads:





2 comments:

Chris Yarrison said...

That place rules. Look at all those sweet nerds. They are my progeny.

Clean Steve said...

Reminds me of the old Devo Videos....Are we not Men??????

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty