My Blog List

Wednesday, October 21, 2009





Annie and I went and saw Dirty Projectors last night and it was unbelievable! I know I'm an exaggerator, but I really do mean this...if it wasn't the best show I've ever been to, it was absolutely in my top 3.

I think I could write a book with all of the reasons it was that amazing. For that reason, I don't think I can really go through all of them here. But in quick sum: the girls in the band apparently invented a new way of singing that is outstanding, every single person in the band is talented in a classically trained, professional, mind blowingly insane way, nobody is writing songs like that, it was the first night of (what I assume is) their break out tour and it was at the ottobar, the crowd was awesome and erupted for over 30 seconds after every single song and you could see their surprised and elated reactions clearly, the sound guy was perfect, they played for over an hour and it felt like maybe 5 minutes. None of that can do it justice. You just have to trust me. And go see for yourself. Everyone of you...please!

San Franciscans...November 1st at Bimbos. Get tickets in case it sells out.
Sterling/Mia, I think Denver is the closest to you...maybe too far. Maybe not?

Adam, I'm singling you out buddy. You probably wouldn't read this and be inclined to go. But you should. I'll even cut you a deal. If you go and don't enjoy it, I'll buy your ticket. They are at Echo Park in LA on Halloween.

4 comments:

Adam said...

no deal my man, I can't go for reasons that should become clear soon

Wiley said...

what are you gonna play with your vagina for halloween!?

got em!


am i right ben?!

Wiley said...

im sorry

ben said...

you were right though...

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty