My Blog List

Friday, October 2, 2009


I've got a bone to pick and some records to praise. First I'll praise the records...

THE NEW BEATLES REMASTERS ARE FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!

These are no run of the mill remasters. What would you say if I told you that you can listen to your favorite song in the world...one you've listened to hundreds, maybe thousands, of times...but it will sound better than ever?!?! At first I didn't really buy into it when I heard there were amazing remasters coming out because remasters are constantly coming out, but then played my old cd's (1987 remasters) and listened to the remasters right next to them and the difference was striking. In the best way. There is a little organ riff on 'I Want You (She's so heavy)' that is amazing and I didn't even know it existed!

It all sounds so good. And of course reminds me, yet again, that they are the greatest thing to ever happen to music.

Which brings me to the bone I have to pick. This is no small bone. This is the fucking humerus. This is the humerus named Billy Rosser. You're in deep shit buddy. I heard you said the Kinks are as good as/better than the Beatles. Are you out of your mind? I heard you and Danny jumped down Ben's throat for (factually) claiming that the Beatles are the best band of all time. The Rolling Stones aren't even close, but that's at least a better argument than the Kinks. Please explain yourself.

5 comments:

Bill said...

First things first I was DRUNK, fucking hammered, Black out drunk and we were playing cards. So we have established I was drunk and trying to piss off Ben.

The Kinks I don't remember saying that, but in a drunken state I could see myself saying that. Of course the kinks are not better than the Beatles, duh, if this is about that comment I apologize, but I don't think that is the case.

The Rolling Stones are not a better band, technically, but there are far more songs that the Rolling Stones have released that I would much rather listen to than many Beatles songs if I had my choose.

Now over all I would much rather listen to the Beatles entire catalog. Mainly because the Beatles didn't write bad songs, they released only 13 albums, all great albums, to good if you ask me. They sucked the devils dick.

Now the Stones put out 25 albums, 10 of them are great, some of them are good, and some are really bad, but and this is a big BUT their are rolling stones songs that i want to listen to when I am dying. I am sure that doesn't make the stones a "better band", but who the fuck cares. They have songs that make me feel so awesome and that is what music should do.

If you want to finish this like a man you can come out here and drink a beer with me and we can discuss this. Btw I just saw Annie get into a car full of Latino gang bangers. I love you, Good Night.

Wiley said...

ok ok i love you still

b rendan said...

omg, that was awesome. billy you nailed it! death = stones, life = beatles. we can have both!

Chris Yarrison said...

Can I chime in?

Kevtron said...

yes, chris.

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty