My Blog List

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look at this beauty we have right above our door. We've had this for about a month and have decided that it doesn't bother either of us, really that it's just pretty cool. I've only been stung once and, while it was incredibly painful, it wasn't too big of a deal. But here is my dilemma...I wanted to keep them, assuming that they are honey bees (based on the honey comb), since honey bees are, of course, endangered. But i did a little research to try to identify them and I don't think they are honey bees. And if they're yellow jackets they can fuck off. They look like yellow jackets, but I thought they lived underground. Does anyone know what these are for sure?

They do, however, provide entertainment as well. Look at this battle I walked up to the other day. A bee vs. a spider! It was epic! Any guesses on who won?


3 comments:

Adam said...

those are yellowjackets my man

the nazis of the bees

Bill said...

yellow jackets for sure.

FUCK those assholes

jhfgyg said...

im not comin 2 yur hous till u getrid that fucking shit

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty