My Blog List

Tuesday, December 8, 2009


This movie was way better than I thought it would be. I actually really liked it. It was pretty touching. And sometimes really funny. I know some of you have some problems with Dave Eggers, but just chill out for a second.

A) One woman talks about how after she had kids, they sucked her dry. And they made her boobs look like wrinkly old nut sacks. And that she even grew hair on them. And she was making herself laugh a lot while she explained all this.

B) Maggie Gyllenhaal and her husband's characters are amazing. I won't explain them, but they make it worth watching.

9 comments:

b rendan said...

i hated this movie. it was the worst one ever. it felt so so cheap and fake and played into dumb stereotypes. so implausible, the plot made no sense. ugh. i will stop now.
sorry you liked it. hahah
j/k you just recommended me tusk so you are obviously so awesome.

Wiley said...

i think you're just mad because dave eggers didn't write a movie about you and rachel having a baby!

Adam said...

the fleetwood mac album????

Sterling Alexander Schlegel said...

yeah. fleetwood mac.

ps- i think this is the perfect medium for eggers. and i agree with both wiley and brendan. thats all eggers can do. there

briwil said...

Do NOT give us a stroller, btw.

luey holland said...

i liked it too Annie. I liked how John Krasinski made his voice deeper when he was talking to clients on the phone. Mike does that. It's hilarious.

Candypants said...

i just put this on my queue. ill let you know what i think.

luey holland said...

I keep getting you and Annie's blogs mixed up. Stop being so alike it's really getting on my nerves!

Morgsian said...

the fact that the plastic fruit was still on the tree ruined the whole movie.

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty