My Blog List

Wednesday, September 23, 2009



Here's what I'll say...not that great. Kind of sucks. Aside from a few little gems, this is not nearly as good as it should be. I think they need to loose the 10 million things going on on every song. What's up with sound effects? What's up with Jim James singing different than he used to? Why can't Conor Oberst write awesome songs anymore? Why didn't they let M. Ward write every song? Why isn't this a folk album? Why is it boring pseudo-electronica pop rock? Why do they talk about god? What is sex? Somebody please tell me!

UPDATE: It's better than I originally said. Still not great.

2 comments:

ben said...

sounds like you've had a hard morning pal

jhfgyg said...

this is gonna be the best album this year: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2009/09/confirmed_bob_dylans_christmas.html

listen to this shit

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty