My Blog List

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Holy cow! Don't be jealous. I just borrowed this from my Dad. He said it's worth the cost ten times over just for James Brown's performance. It's taunting me because I don't have the time to watch it until this weekend. I'm really excited. Look at that lineup!

P.S. Chuck Berry is still alive and he's headlining one of the nights of the Chesapeake Blues fest this year!

UPDATE: This is Chuck Berry now, and I don't know about you, but I think I like this is fucking awesome. I wasn't sure about seeing him, since it's so often disappointing to see people like that now, but I'm going the complete opposite direction here, this is really cool. How is possibly moving around that fast and playing guitar at this age?

3 comments:

Adam said...

It's an awesome movie, I just watched it this weekend.

P.S. I saw Chuck Berry at a taping of the old Jay Leno Tonight Show. He was amazing.

ben said...

me and julie saw that movie in the theater!

Wiley said...

on a date!?

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty