My Blog List

Saturday, February 27, 2010


So, this is about as good as an album name can be as far as I'm concerned. Annie and and I want to go get tattoos of Budweiser bottles with this somewhere around it. Maybe on a banner?



Gosh, he's tight.





Also, been listening to this this morning. It's real nice. And a really tight cover! I think Sonia Feldman went on a date with him...is this true, Ben? What if they got married and Ben was never born? OR Ben WAS born and his dad was in the motherfucking E-Street Band!??!

4 comments:

Sterling Alexander Schlegel said...

or... in my opinion more important on "After The Goldrush" and "Tonight's The Night" in Neil Young's band

Wiley said...

whoa i didn't know that!

ben said...

it is true, they went out on a date

Wiley said...

is he your dad?

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty