My Blog List

Friday, November 6, 2009

ohmygod. I just finished reading the epic Michael Moore battle that went down in the comments of someone's blog. I wasn't really ready for that. I was ready to weigh in myself, but it quickly became clear that was not an option. I'm not even sure I want to even mention MM's name ever again.

Now that everyone's cooled down, you should all read this story. It's from the liner notes to this blues rarities compilation. It's not about music, just about collectors...2 eccentrics in particular. It's fucking awesome. I promise you'll enjoy it. And even though the third picture is largest, don't be tempted to read the text from it first, you can't ruin the ending!




UPDATE: My english professor said that their was a comic book done about these brothers. I want to read it.

Followers

PETA2.com

Blog Archive

Boycott Cruelty