My Blog List

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Top Albums of 2008

I hope this is better late than never. Sorry.


10. Megapuss: Surfing

9. Sigur Ros: Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust

8. Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan: Sunday At Devil Dirt

7. Beach House: Devotion

6. Bonnie "Prince" Billy: Lie Down in the Light

5. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds: Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!

4. Bon Iver: For Emma, Forever Ago


3. Little Joy: Little Joy

2. Raphael Saadiq: The Way I See It

1. Fleet Foxes: Fleet Foxes



Lastly, I don't think this counts. If it did, Bob Dylan could potentially have the best album of the year for the rest of our lives and he wouldn't ever have to record anything ever again. But it is going on a lot of lists. So, honorable mention?
Bob Dylan: Tell Tale Signs — The Bootleg Series Vol. 8

2 comments:

b rendan said...

Nice! We share a few and I see where I might need to be going...there is a pretty interesting write up on BPB in the latest New Yorker, check it here. His mom painted the cover for "Lie Down in the Light"

alfa foxtrot said...

Two out of ten album covers you chose have naked men on them.

Followers

PETA2.com
Boycott Cruelty